Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sien-nezzzz

Bak home for 10 days already...i think i use to the PIG life..sleep early at 10pm n wake up at 7am. food is ready served. the oni thing tat i nid to do is jz moved to the plc whr the food is n open my mouth to eat.

This week i hav my hospital attachment at Sibu Hospital with 2 pretty gals- Winnie and Susan.

Again one word to describe. Sienzz.. Free aircon, free talk, free sample, free food. these r the ones i think i get benefits from.hahaha... But actually is not tat bad. V owes ask the Penolong Pharmasi got anything v can help.. V packed med, read label, help to fill med. One thing interesting, i have learn to run the TDM machine. Yeah.. is nice.. tat old machine (can be antique in the museum lo) produces lots of sound but it stil can does its job..stil not bad ma..

Attended few talks, presentation of case studies..learnt a lot from there..reli hope can attend more..

The thing i do the most in the attachment is chit chat wf winnie n susan. V tok nonstop. watever oso v can tok. sumtime even no topic to continue. v try to squeeze anything to tok. reli funny..

Hope v can continue enjoying. but my sien-nezz stil wf me..bak home..first thing i do is on my laptop..at least i feel there is sth wf me..haih...WHY?? WHY?? my life like tat....

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

simply scold me :(

Alex said...

haha..soli lo...dun angry.

Post a Comment