Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kuching Trip - (12/6-16/6)

I was too sien at home. Spontaneously, sth cum to my mind..Kuching.I was following my cousin to Kuching by car..She drove. Together wf us r one of her fren and one of my nephew. 1145am of 12/6, v started our journey. It tooks 6 hrs drive to reach.


Immediately i reached my cousin, my little cousin, Alan brought me out to meet his friends-Bernard,Wei Qiang and my cousin's gf. V decide to watch movie *Hanah Montana*. I was very hungry. We went to McD b4 movie. The movie is nice. Miley Cyrus sings alot. Stunning for me..I feel tat i fall in love to her songs. After tat, v went to Top Spot Food Court which is located on top of a multifloor carpark.


Day2, V woke up early at 7am. After breakfast at Si Chung Chung Coffee shop (Kuching nicest Teh Ice), Bernard drove us to Bako. Bernard cant follow coz he nid to study. After gathered the information at the counter, v r informed tat a boat wf number of 6-9 wil be cheaper. V r oni 3. So i decided to stand at the counter to ask if anyone wanna follow us. God bless.A family followed us. V rent a boat. After Bargaining wf the baotman, v get the cheapest price. (cannot tel the Bako Management oooo). It is too big there. V do not plan to stay overnitew there. So, i decided not to hike but ride on the boat to the view points.


After the trip, i get serious sunburnt..but i like it..i can get tanned..hahaha..crazy is it???




Bako Entrance when the boat jz arrived


Bako Headquarter

Tanjung Pandan Kecil ( Face rock)


狮子口


i think it at least 50meters high





Pulau Lakei





Day3, a boring day..cousin went to the farm..i dun wan follow..pigging whole day at home..luckily at nite, Wei qiang, Bernard, Alan, his gf n me go a Philipino Cafe..Eat Phillipine Pig leg...hahaha..amazing le..i oso ordered a Pork Burger wf cheese and eggs as add-on.Not bad. After tat, Susan finds me. Her fren-Yin drove a Celica cum..Shock me..V went to a park to walk then to Bing Coffee Cafe..Its concept is same as Starbuck..but this shop is 100% Made in Kuching.


Day 4, not many activities..jz following cousin go few shopping mall in Kuching. Susan following.haha..but is tiring day for me..shopping reli much more tiring than hiking.


Day 5, balik luuuu..I took express boat bak sibu..have sunbathing at the top of the boat in the south china sea..not bad oso.


Everything cum to a full stop...thanks a lot to my cousins, wei qiang, bernard...


No comments:

Post a Comment