Thursday, May 21, 2009

Move on

The more I know, the easier for me to let go. Yea..this applies to me. I owes tel myself i have to move on, but the progress is slow. However, everytime once i know sth more, i wil pain n sad a while but after that i can move further more.

Last nite i out wf my old fren studying in UMS. I admit i reli wan to ask them more abt her thing over there. I keep reminding myself i cannot do so. I need to move on. I make it. We dun touch that topic at all. I tot it reli over.

Today i get to know sth again. Again it is hurt n pain again. I cant escape from knowing it. I found that, althought the things that i heard are hurt, i dun hav strong feeling again. Is this the sign that tat i hav let go? Erm..mayb. I hope so.

During the time i get those news, a song appears in my mind. '我爱的人'

她做了她觉得对的选择
我只好祝福她 真的对了
爱不到我最想要爱的人
谁还能要我怎样呢

我爱的人 不是我的爱人
她心里每一寸 都属于另一个人
她真幸福 幸福得真残忍
让我又爱又恨 她的爱怎么那么深

This song totally suits me.

However, its time for me to continue to move on.

Ron tel me tat i shud not get the new one just to forget the old one. Is unfair. People wil hate me.
I agree. I wil let everything go soon. I wil be myself again. Nth is impossible. This is life.

So what...I CAN DO it. Yeeaaah!!

1 comment:

Anthea said...

yes time will reveal everything and
let bygone be bygone.
I'm sure you can do it, my dear friend!!!
We'll always support you, okie? Be strong, and pray when you feel you're stumbling, cos I realise that prayers really help me alot throughout these years in UMS

Post a Comment