Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fat PIGzz

hw to describe my big and shaking belly??
erm...
yes...WATERMELON..my tummy has upgraded to this level dy..
have been pigging for 7weeks..eat sleep eat...finally today first day of new sem, my trousers nearly stuck at my butt when im trying to pull it up.

wat the.....i noe im getting fatter but i nvr expect myself to hav such HUGE watermelon wf me nw..i choose my biggest size trousers and shirt to wear today..haha.

again...the one who meet me today, wil say..."Alex, u r fatter nw..ur face is rounder now."
yes...im Doreamon now...round and cute le ,rite??haha...can 滚来滚去 (roll here and there).is good oso..i dun nid use much energy to move nw..rolling is faster than walking dy..

haih...duno when can i bak to normal weight again...slowly la...

4 comments:

mil0chel said...

lol really ar??!?!?!

Alex said...

yala...so fat eh..sad

Borneogirl said...

i like watermelon lol ;p

Alex said...

lol¬if u can finish it up, i wil be very hapi..

Post a Comment