Friday, April 17, 2009

Girl and Guy

Today I talked to one of my close friend. We discussed abt her thinking and also my thinking as well. We argued for long time.

Why guy owes so rush in doing thing? Why guy cannot wait for gal as guy should know tat gals owes slow and like to tok? Why guys owes give so many excuses to defend for themselves? I was like…bombarded by so many Q, I started my “typical guy” pattern (said by my friend), trying to argue for guys. Bcoz I feel that, guys have their own right also.


During arguing, I cum out wf a issue tat, no matter wat, there is no right and wrong between gal and guy. It depends on hw both gal and guy to tolerant to each other. Personally, I feel tat tolerance is a very wide knowledge for us to learn. As a close fren, v oso need to tolerant and try to accept ur best fren’s weakness. Tis is called 接受,包容.From a quote “"tolerance is not just agreeing with one another or remaining indifferent in the face of injustice, but rather showing respect for the essential humanity in every person."


Coming to next topic, PRIDE..wat is pride? Pride is an admission of weakness; it secretly fears all competition and dreads all rivals. Is it right?? Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity. Correct?? Again it is related to guy and gal. my fren said that, gal wil try to have higher pride when together wif guy. The reason should be she dun wan lose to the guy and let the guy bullies her.Ya.i personally agreed that. Acceptable pride (although we duno hw to measure pride) is needed for self improvement.


I was questioned for my over expressed pride..of coz again, I defend for myself again. But actually I realized this issue long time ago, I even self-reflecting myself regarding this issue..im trying to change and improve some of my weaknesses.


At the end of the conversation, I was touched and very happy. I thanked my tat fren a lot. Bcoz tat fren pointed out my weakness which I have been asking tat fren for so many times to tel me that..today I get it. In this world, no one is perfect. Everyone will make mistake. But that person wil not know his/her own mistake or problem until other points it out. V should owes learn from the mistake v made.


Finally, I jz wan to thank my tat fren again..thanks a lot..

3 comments:

ET a.k.a PinKy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ET a.k.a PinKy said...

Girls have higher pride when is with a guy? not quite agree. cos most girls are timid so that the guy can fill his egoness of protecting the girl. hmm.. i still think that people should be tagged personally. what a guy does, doesnt mean another guy would do so too. So as girls. And it really depends on how u define pride and making excuses to defend oneself. :wink

Alex said...

new generation of gal will not as timid as we compare to decades o centuries ago.they wan sth they wan.they wanna fight for sth that they feel they shud have it. why jz dun gv the gal the chance?although it is stil not applied to every gal and im a guy oso, but i think this wil help to improve both gal n guy.

Post a Comment