Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Be Strong

Have been sick for few days.. Fever is on and off..Malaise..Weak.. but i stil try to be tough..dun wan to show to ppl tat im very sick. i dun wan ppl concern alot.

Although sick, stil nid to go to lab to wash seaweeds everyday. Reli a tiring work for me. Ya..again, im active n talkative there trying to 4gt my suffer and bodyache. Dun wan to show to my lab partners tat im not feeling. but im reli tired after lab. totally exhausted.

Being hapi, crazy, and talkative in lab wf frens..but who am i when im alone at home?

i dun talk.
im dw.
im stress.
im struggling.

Lots of things to think, consider adn decide. But thinking of it is a must go road for me in my life.i nid to face it.i stil nid to make a decision for it. No way to escape again. wat can i do? im reli undecided. I nid God to tel me. i nid God to lead me. i nid God to hint me.

I jz wan to be strong enuff to face it.to handle it...

Hope i can do it.

4 comments:

Anthea Goh said...

get well soon and ganbate!!

pinky said...

Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and i will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Joshua 1:9
Have i not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you WHENEVER you go.

ET a.k.a PinKy said...

When you are really willing to let God to decide for you, you will find the answer.

Matt 19:26
with GOD everything are possible.

Dont do too much thinking. Let GOD do the thinking ler. You will see when you believe.

shan said...

ganbate..
there's always courage along the way when u wan to move on....

Post a Comment